I love a good Tex-Mex inspired recipe! Tacos, enchiladas, burritos. Give me one of each please! I’m sharing some of my favorite Cinco de Mayo recipes that are easy to make and great year round.
These recipes are Tex-Mex inspired recipes, which means they are not truly authentic but they are dang delicious. They are easy to make and great for Cinco de Mayo celebrations and are even perfect for any weeknight. I hope you find your new favorite Tex-Mex recipe below.
Cinco de Mayo drink recipes
Your meal isn’t complete without a great Mexican inspired drink! These are some of my favorites:
- Raspberry margarita – This simple, classic cocktail will make a fan out of even the most reluctant tequila drinkers in your life.
- White sangria – This refreshing White Sangria is the perfect patio sipper for Spring! Citrus, peach, and strawberry slices are soaked in a blend of white wine and apple brandy, infusing it with their fruity flavors before being topped off with Prosecco, sparkling or hard seltzer water.
- Watermelon margarita – Simply refreshing Watermelon Margaritas will be your go to way to cool down this summer! And you only need 3 ingredients to make them!
- Pineapple mojito – Add a tropical twist to the classic mojito with this Pineapple Mojito! This cocktail is the perfect refreshing adult beverage for summer!
- Skinny margarita – Learn how to make the best skinny margarita recipe. This sugar-free, low carb, paleo margarita is naturally sweetened. Takes only 2 minutes & 5 ingredients!
- Blueberry mojito – They combine all the flavors of classic mojitos with the sweetness of fresh summer blueberries. They’re easy to make by the pitcher or glass-full.
- Michelada beer recipe – This a good drink to try on you next Mexican food night! This would pair very nicely with some tacos or a burrito.
Cinco de Mayo Instant Pot Recipes
Need Cinco de Mayo recipes in a hurry? Try some of these easy Instant Pot dinners!