I love a good Tex-Mex inspired recipe! Tacos, enchiladas, burritos. Give me one of each please! I’m sharing some of my favorite Cinco de Mayo recipes that are easy to make and great year round.
These recipes are Tex-Mex inspired recipes, which means they are not truly authentic but they are dang delicious. They are easy to make and great for Cinco de Mayo celebrations and are even perfect for any weeknight. I hope you find your new favorite Tex-Mex recipe below.
Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes
Celebrate in style with these easy Tex-Mex inspired Cinco de Mayo recipes!
You are going to love this Mexican shredded chicken! It's perfect for tacos, enchiladas, tostadas and so much more!
An easy shredded chicken recipe that is paired with your favorite Mexican inspired extras.
An easy one pan dinner that is perfect for taco Tuesday!
Traditionally, refried beans are made from pinto beans. This version also incorporates red kidney beans for an interesting alternative.This quick and easy recipe is perfect for busy weeknight meals or whenever you want a healthy, meatless side dish for your favorite Mexican entrees.
Traditional horchata recipes are often incredibly sweet. In fact, many recipes call for more white sugar than rice. This less sweet, but significantly healthier, version skips the white sugar completely and relies on the natural sweetness of Medjool dates and honey instead.
Arroz con leche or "sweet rice" is a Mexican inspired dessert of breakfast that everyone will love.
An easy weeknight dinner made with leftovers. Also makes a great lunch!
An easy and delicious enchilada sauce that is totally customizable.
Easy fajitas that you can make in the stove!
One pan, 30 minutes and full of flavor!
You are going to love this comforting crock pot chicken tortilla soup!
Cinco de Mayo drink recipes
Your meal isn’t complete without a great Mexican inspired drink! These are some of my favorites:
- Raspberry margarita – This simple, classic cocktail will make a fan out of even the most reluctant tequila drinkers in your life.
- White sangria – This refreshing White Sangria is the perfect patio sipper for Spring! Citrus, peach, and strawberry slices are soaked in a blend of white wine and apple brandy, infusing it with their fruity flavors before being topped off with Prosecco, sparkling or hard seltzer water.
- Watermelon margarita – Simply refreshing Watermelon Margaritas will be your go to way to cool down this summer! And you only need 3 ingredients to make them!
- Pineapple mojito – Add a tropical twist to the classic mojito with this Pineapple Mojito! This cocktail is the perfect refreshing adult beverage for summer!
- Skinny margarita – Learn how to make the best skinny margarita recipe. This sugar-free, low carb, paleo margarita is naturally sweetened. Takes only 2 minutes & 5 ingredients!
- Blueberry mojito – They combine all the flavors of classic mojitos with the sweetness of fresh summer blueberries. They’re easy to make by the pitcher or glass-full.
- Michelada beer recipe – This a good drink to try on you next Mexican food night! This would pair very nicely with some tacos or a burrito.
Cinco de Mayo Instant Pot Recipes
Need Cinco de Mayo recipes in a hurry? Try some of these easy Instant Pot dinners!
- Instant Pot Mexican chicken soup
- Instant Pot chicken tostadas
- Instant Pot chicken burrito bowls
- Instant Pot pork carnitas
- Key Lime Poke Cake - March 26, 2023
- Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - March 21, 2023
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole - March 16, 2023
Leave a Reply