Busy weeknight? These easy crock pot chicken tacos will become your new favorite dinner.
I have two toddlers and I work from home. So, when Im not chasing them around or busy with a client I somehow have to worry about dinner. I love to throw everything in a crock pot and go about my day. Plus, it is hot yall! Like I don’t want to turn my stove or oven on hot. I try to find ways during the summer to not use either to save on the electric bill and save my sanity. [Momma doesn’t like to be hot.] My solution is to use my crockpot more and these easy chicken tacos are my favorite.
Im all about quick and delicious meals, so these easy crockpot tacos are my go to meal. I call them my ‘set them and forget them‘ tacos because I toss all my ingredients in and let them simmer all day.
All you need to make your own crockpot tacos are:
- 2 Frozen chicken breast
- 2 Cans of beans of choice
- 1 Can of corn
- 1 Taco Seasoning packet or homemade
- Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the chicken.
- Pour in the beans and the corn.
- Set on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove the chicken and shred it with two forks. Return to crock pot.
- Scoop into tortillas and enjoy!