Yall.. I am so excited to be partnering with Michaela and Brooke to bring you our first Creative Exchange! Say whaaaa?! Yes.. a homemade gift exchange! A way to make new friends [I still talk to my first exchange partner.. shout out to Brandy!] and get/send some awesome homemade goodies. So here are the deets..
What is The Creative Exchange?
Its a chance to make a new friend and exchange hand-made goodies. Talk to your swap partner through emails [or tweets or facebook] and find out what you think they would like to receive.
When are the sign ups?
Sign ups begin today and will run for one week. All participant entries must be received by 10pm CST on Sunday, July 8th.
How do I sign up?
Be sure to put “The Creative Exchange-Sign Up“ in the subject.
[Please include your first and last name, your blog name, and blog url in the email.]
When should I mail out my package?
All packages must be postmarked no later than July 31st.
When is the big link up?
We’ll be linking up our posts on Wednesday, August 1st. The linky will be available on all three hosts’ blogs.
Are there any geographic regulations?
Yes. U.S. residents only please.
What are the rules?
- Gifts should be hand-made, or a package of craft supply items.
- Packages must be mailed off no later than July 31st.
- Reveal post must be linked up on August 1st and include the Creative Exchange button (found below).
- Please follow all three hosts’ blogs, so that you will be able to keep up with any updates through out the month.
- Be creative and have fun!
So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and send those sign up emails!
–[Lovely July Sponsor]–
Hey y'all!I'm Kelley. I'm a recipe making, picture taking, coffee drinking momma to 3 crazy kiddos. Join me as I share our family favorite dinners and my copycat coffee drinks too!