Searching for quick and easy dinner ideas? I’ve got a whole month for you! We’ve covered dinner, desserts and sides for the whole month of May. Side back, grab a pencil and find some new recipes in our May menu plan.
We have two things that are super exciting this month. First is that we are OFFICIALLY MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOUSE! We got the keys the middle of last month and immediately started painting. We moved in a few days later and are probably 40 percent unpacked.
Of course my kitchen is totally unpacked, but none of the other rooms are totally done yet. That’s ok. We have time. I told Ryon we are NOT moving for a LONG, LONG time.
The second big thing is that Ryon and I celebrate 10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE THIS MONTH! Holy cow. How did that happen SO FAST?! It’s like yesterday that we were celebrating 5 years! Now we are up to TEN! Time flies when you’re having fun!
Enough about us, onto the May menu plan!
A few things to note –
There are 4 weeks of menus below. Each week has 6 main dishes, 2 sides and 1 dessert. Feel free to take recipes from any week and create your own menu plan. These recipes are for here to inspire your own menu plan.
I check all the ingredients and recipes that are gluten free, Keto, Paleo, or Whole30 are marked. I have also marked recipes that use a crock pot or Instant pot or are made using only one pot/pan.
You can also grab a free grocery list and menu planner printable below. Let’s get eating!
- Main dish – Korean beef lettuce wraps – Keto/Gluten free/Whole30
- Main dish – Low Fodmap Chicken Fajitas – Low Fodmap
- Main dish – One Skillet Roast Chicken Adobo – Low Carb/Gluten-Free
- Main dish – Caprese Stuffed Pork Loin Roast – Low Carb/Keto/Gluten-Free
- Main dish – BLT Pizza
- Main dish – Pot roast enchiladas
- Side dish – Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Side dish – Homemade baked macaroni and cheese
- Dessert – White chocolate puppy chow
- Main dish – Mexican skillet casserole – One pan
- Main dish – Steak and vegetable kebabs – Air fryer
- Main dish – Sriracha salmon tacos
- Main dish – Slow cooker ham and potatoes – Slow cooker/Gluten free
- Main dish – Low carb chicken recipe – Keto/Gluten free/Air fryer
- Main dish – Mango shrimp tacos
- Side dish – Italian Grilled Vegetables
- Side dish – Roasted butternut squash salad
- Dessert – Brazilian Carrot Cupcakes
- Main dish – Easy taco salad – Keto/Gluten free
- Main dish – Spinach ricotta manicotti
- Main dish – Quinoa berry salad – Keto/Gluten free
- Main dish – Mexican lasagna
- Main dish – Eggroll in a bowl – Keto/Gluten free/Whole30
- Main dish – Slow cooker green chili enchilada soup – Slow cooker
- Side dish – Oven roasted mushrooms
- Side dish – Creamy cucumber salad
- Dessert – White chocolate and raspberry blondies
- Main dish – Baked mostaccioli
- Main dish – Chicken Parmesan meatballs
- Main dish – Slow cooker whole chicken – Crock pot/Keto/Gluten free/Whole30
- Main dish – Roasted tomato skillet – One pot
- Main dish – Pizza chicken – Low carb/Gluten free
- Main dish – One pot creamy bacon spinach pasta – One pot recipe
- Side dish – Bacon roasted Brussels sprouts
- Side dish – Easy refried beans
- Dessert – Strawberry pie
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos - May 4, 2023
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino - May 1, 2023
- Easy Churro Bars - April 24, 2023
Leave a Reply