If you are like me, you know the day isn’t going right without a little caffeine. With 50 ML of strong coffee, this Starbucks Maple Pecan Latte is just what you need to kick start your day! Plus, it’s a Starbucks copycat recipe so you know it’s good!
I’m definitely a Starbucks fan! I mean I could use a Starbucks every morning, and halfway through the day as a pick me up. However, my budget just doesn’t allow me to buy a $10 drink every day or even twice a day. So, instead of pulling all my spare change out of my sofa, I make my own right at home! In fact, I am kind of a geek when it comes to finding and making all the Starbucks copycat drinks that I can.
What is a Maple Pecan Latte?
The Starbucks maple pecan latte was inspired by fall. Like the sweet aroma of Autumn, the latte is a warm blend of coffee and steamed milk with notes of maple and pecan topped with whipped cream and more pecans. The traditional Starbucks maple pecan latte uses espresso, but for this recipe, we are just using strong coffee. It’s like pecan pie in a cup!
The flavor is vary similar to the chestnut prailine latte that Starbucks has during the Christmas season. This maple pecan latte is wayyy easier to make though!
Copycat Maple Pecan Latte Ingredients
Get out that shopping list because you’re going to be making this latte All. The. Time. Here’s what you need:
- Maple syrup: You can’t get that maple flavor without a little syrup.
- Cinnamon and Nutmeg: These flavors combine to give you a delicious fall flavor.
- Strong coffee: When I say strong, I mean double the amount of coffee you normally use to make a pot. Normally you would have espresso in a latte, so the coffee needs to be really strong.
- Whole milk: You want milk with full fat so that it can be easily steamed and whipped.
- Chopped pecans: To make this recipe easy, make sure and get pecans that are already shelled and chopped.
- Whipped cream: I always use Reddi Wip. It’s so much easier than trying to scoop it out of a container and plop it on my latte.
For a full list of ingredients and exact amounts, scroll to the bottom to see the recipe card.
How to Make a Starbucks Maple Pecan Latte at Home
This recipe is so easy, you are going to be wondering why you’ve been spending all your money at Starbucks! Follow the simple steps below for your own delicious homemade Starbucks latte.
Step 1: Combine Flavorings
In a glass, place maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, some chopped pecan (reserve some for garnish) and the coffee. Stir and combine well.
Step 2: Steam Your Milk
In a small pitcher, heat milk at low heat for around 2-3 minutes. Froth the milk with a frothing wand or electric whisk.
Step 3: Add Milk to Coffee and Flavorings
Add the frothing milk to the glass. Stir to combine. Top with whipped cream and chopped pecans
Serve and Enjoy!
Can I Double This Recipe?
Absolutely! Sharing is caring, so share this delicious latte with friends and family. To double the recipe, make sure to brew a whole pot of coffee. Then, combine your coffee and flavorings in a pitcher to double the recipe. Once everything is mixed together, you can pour it into glasses or store it in the fridge.
How to Order a Maple Pecan Latte at Starbucks
If you want to order this delicious maple pecan latte from Starbucks, all you need to do is ask for a maple pecan latte. Make sure you specify that you want a shot of espresso to give you the morning kick you need.
Breakfast Sweets that Pair Well
Looking for something sweet to pair with your Starbucks drink? Here are some delicious breakfast ideas:
- Blueberry Danishes
- Instant Pot Giant Pancake
- Starbucks Copycat Cheese Danish
- Blueberry Danishes
- Easy Delicious Cherry Danishes
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- 50 ml Strong coffee
- 1 Cup Full fat milk
- 1/3 Cup chopped pecan
- ¼ cup whipped cream
- In a glass, place maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, some chopped pecan (reserve some for garnish) and the coffee. Stir and combine well.
- In a small pitcher, heat milk at low heat for around 2-3 minutes. Froth the milk with a frothing wand or electric whisk.
- Add the frothing milk to the glass. Stir to combine.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped pecans
Other Copycat Starbucks Drinks to Try
Looking for more Starbucks drinks? Here are some of my other favorites!
- Cherry Mocha Frappuccino Starbucks Copycat
- Starbucks Violet Drink
- Starbucks Zebra Hot Chocolate
- Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Copycat