What loaded cauliflower bake?
Loaded cauliflower bake ingredients
- cauliflower florets
- cream cheese
- heavy cream
- spices and herbs
How to make loaded cauliflower bake
This loaded cauliflower bake makes a great side dish along side:
- Mozzarella chicken
- French dip sandwiches
- Crispy oven fried chicken
- Honey roasted ham
- Roasted turkey
- Swiss steak
- Bourbon chicken
- 4 c cauliflower florets
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- 3 T. unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. dried dill
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ c. Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 T. fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking.
- Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill.
- Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon.
- Place in pre-heated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 227mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g