Do you love pumpkin spice lattes? Do you love shots? Then you’ll LOVE pumpkin spice latte shots! These little babies are super easy to make, and they taste absolutely amazing.
When the weather starts to cool down, one of my favorite things to drink is a pumpkin spice latte. And that’s why I love these pumpkin spice jello shots. They are the perfect combination of Fall and boozy.
What are Pumpkin Spice Latte Shots?
Simply put, these pumpkin spice latte shots are jello shots that taste like your favorite latte!
These pumpkin spice latte jello shots are the perfect way to enjoy all the flavors of fall in one delicious (and boozy) treat. Simply combine coffee, milk, and pumpkin spice with some gelatin and vodka, and you’ll have a batch of jello shots that are sure to be a hit at your next Halloween party.
Pumpkin Shot Ingredients
- Caramel Coffee– Prepare your caramel coffee before starting the jello shots. If you don’t like caramel, you can do vanilla instead.
- Gelatin– You want to use unflavored gelatin. This is because you want the caramel coffee and pumpkin spices to come through.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk-If you don’t have any, use whole milk and reduce it down to a cup. Then, mix it with 1 cup of sugar, preferably one that melts easily.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice– If you don’t have any pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own. Follow my simple Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe.
- Vodka-The best vodka for jello shots is a middle shelf option like Smirnoff or Absolut. But, you can get whatever vodka you prefer.
- Whipped Cream– This is totally optional, but I like to top my jello shots with a healthy dose of whipped cream.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
These delicious pumpkin spice jello shots are perfect for parties, and they are so easy to make. Follow the simple steps below!
Step 1: Heat the Gelatin
In a medium size saucepan, using medium high heat add the caramel coffee, add in the gelatin and whisk until dissolved.
Step 2: Add the Milk
Once gelatin is dissolved add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
Step 3: Add Pumpkin Spice & Let Cool
Add the pumpkin pie spice and continue to whisk. Once it is dissolved, remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool slightly.
Step 4: Add the Vodka
Add the vodka and mix to fully combine.
Step 5: Assemble the Shots
Line up 10 shot glasses onto a tray and pour the pumpkin spice latte mixture into the glasses. Then, place them in the refrigerator to set for at least 4 hours.
Top your pumpkin spice latte shots with whipped cream and pumpkin spice and ENJOY!
How Long Do Jello Shots Last?
These jello shots are best if you consume them within 3-5 days. So, you can definitely make these shots a few days in advance if you need to save time. But, only make them a day or two in advance for best results.
What Kind of Coffee Should I Use?
I recommend using a strong brewed coffee for these shots. However, if you don’t have any on hand, you can also use instant coffee.
Can I Use a Different Alcohol?
Yes, you can definitely experiment with different types of alcohol. Just keep in mind that the pumpkin spice flavor will be more pronounced with darker liquors like bourbon or rum.
Other Pumpkin Flavored Drinks to Try
Looking for other pumpkin spice treats to try? I suggest:
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Spiced Iced Coffee
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin Spice Latte Shots
Make PSL shots for the fall!
- 1 Cup Caramel Coffee, prepared
- 1 TBSP unflavored Gelatin
- 3 TBSP Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Vodka
- Whipped Cream, for garnish
- In a medium size saucepan, using medium high heat add the caramel coffee, add in the gelatin and whisk until dissolved.
- Once gelatin is dissolved add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and continue to whisk
- Remove from heat and once slightly cooled, add the vodka and mix to fully combine.
- Line up 10 shot glasses onto a tray and pour the pumpkin spice latte mixture into the glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the gelatin to fully set.
- Top with whipped cream & pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Other party drink recipes
- Watermelon vodka lemonade slush
- Boozy white hot chocolate
- Classic mojito
- Watermelon margarita
- Halloween Jello shots
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos - May 4, 2023
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino - May 1, 2023
- Easy Churro Bars - April 24, 2023
DM Sojib says
These sound delicious! I love pumpkin spice anything, and these sound like the perfect little treat. I’m definitely going to have to try these!