Looking for menu inspiration? Our October menu plan has got you covered! We are sharing a months worth of recipes to make dinner time quick and easy.
Hey there! I am so excited to share a new feature here at mom makes dinner – a monthly menu plan! In the past I did a weekly menu plan with a group of bloggers and I loved it. I loved being able to share a bunch of yummy recipes ideas with yall. Instead of a week, I am sharing a whole month of menu ideas!
I fully believe that menu planning is not only a money saver but a sanity saver as well! It’s great for busy weeknights and helps reign me in at the grocery store. I love knowing (or having a general idea) of what I am going to make for dinner that day. That’s why I love sharing a menu plan with yall as well! (Psst.. check out my how to get started with meal planning post HERE.)
A few things to note –
There are 4 weeks of meal plan ideas. Each week has 7 main dish recipes, 3 side dish recipes and 2 dessert recipes. Use whatever recipe you would like for whatever day! Get creative with it and mix it up and make each recipe your own.
Recipes that are gluten free, Keto, Paleo, or Whole30 are marked on the side with italics. I’ve also noted when a recipe is made in the crock pot or Instant pot.
Be sure to grab my free menu printable and grocery planner below so you can jot down your recipes for the week. I hope yall enjoy!
- Main dish – Chicken pot pie soup- one pot dinner
- Main dish –Instant pot beef tips and rice
- Main dish –Taco boats – Keto/Paleo/Whole30/GF recipe
- Main dish – Chicken bacon ranch naan pizza
- Main dish – Slow cooker cabbage rolls – crock pot recipe
- Main dish – Chicken enchiladas
- Main dish – Easy steak recipe – oven recipe
- Side dish – Greek pasta salad
- Side dish – How to make corn on the cob – Instant pot recipe
- Side dish – Cauliflower mashed potatoes – Keto/Instant pot recipe
- Dessert – Halloween swirl cream cheese brownies
- Dessert – Chai cheesecake
Week 2 :
- Main dish – Instant pot chicken and rice soup – Instant pot recipe
- Main dish – Pressure cooker Mexican pork – Crock pot or instant pot recipe/Keto friendly
- Main dish – Sheet pan maple Dijon pork – One pan dinner
- Main dish – Cornbread chicken casserole
- Main dish – Sausage bread
- Main dish – Zucchini boat turkey tacos – Keto dinner recipe
- Main dish – One pot chicken lemon rice – One pot dinner
- Side dish – Creamy ranch potatoes
- Side dish – Instant pot carrots – Instant pot recipe
- Side dish – Kale pasta salad
- Dessert – Fried apple cobbler bars
- Dessert – Pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Main dish – Meatloaf recipe with ketchup – family favorite
- Main dish – Slow cooker lean pork stroganoff – crock pot dinner/GF friendly
- Main dish – Baked chicken Milanese
- Main dish – Chicken and broccoli stir fry – GF recipe
- Main dish – Salsa verde chicken enchiladas – GF recipe
- Main dish – Copycat KFC chicken recipe
- Main dish – Instant pot salmon – Instant pot/GF/Paleo/Keto recipe
- Side dish – Best potato salad recipe
- Side dish – Garlic tomato green beans – Paleo/Keto/GF/Whole30 side
- Side dish – Roasted mushrooms – Keto/GF side
- Dessert – No bake pumpkin cheesecake pie
- Dessert – Slow cooker baked apples
- Main dish – Traeger prime rib roast – Paleo/Keto/GF/Whole30 recipe
- Main dish – Crock pot honey bourbon chicken – Crock pot/GF recipe
- Main dish – White chicken chili
- Main dish – Tuna and tomato pasta
- Main dish – Instant pot Mediterranean chicken – GF/Instant pot recipe
- Main dish – Crock pot Swiss steak – Crock pot/GF/Keto/Whole 30 recipe
- Main dish – Make ahead pepperoni pizza sliders
- Side dish – Baked zucchini fries
- Side dish – Roasted Brussels Sprouts – GF side
- Side dish – Italian style salad
- Dessert – Sugar free pecan pie
- Dessert – Oreo pound cake
Want more recipes ideas? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to have them delivered right to your inbox! I’ll also send out the monthly menu plan to you as well! (Double plus, you will get a FREE menu planner and grocery list printable.)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos - May 4, 2023
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino - May 1, 2023
- Easy Churro Bars - April 24, 2023
Great ideas! And, I need those sliders!
Same! They look amazing and I know my kiddos would love them!
I love all of these ideas, and that meatloaf looks amazing!
Agreed! So many yummy recipes here!
So many easy and delicious recipes to choose from!!
Agreed! Such a great resource for menu planning!
Denise Browning says
Hey, Kelley! Love to be part of this delicious, money-saver monthly menu plan. Looking forward to many more.
Same! So happy to be able to share so many great recipes – yours included!