We are trying to eat healthier over here at the Grant house. We are cutting down on processed foods and have a vegetable garden we tend to. I love watching my little plants grow from seeds into veggies we can eat as a family. Im still a beginner when it comes to gardening but Im learning more and more. If you have a garden full of vetetables and are looking for some easy homemade recipes you’re in luck! I’ve rounded up some recipes that came straight from the garden this week. [Ok not straight from the garden, but a fruit or vegetable is the main ingredient. Close enough, huh?]
- Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry :: Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt
- Cantaloupe Popsicles :: The Grant Life
- Garden Fresh Green Beans :: Thrifty Homemaking
- Spiced Peach Preserves :: Creative Chaos
- Stuffed Artichokes :: Not Everything I Make is Pretty
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower :: Mary’s Kitchen
- Chive Dip :: Adventures in the Kitchen
- Spiked Strawberry Shortcake :: The Grant Life
- Grilled Zucchini :: Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt
- Peach and Kefir Popsicle :: Architecture of a Mom
- Maple Chipotle Corn :: According to L
- Baked Apple Chips :: DIY Dreamer
- Eggless Lemon Tart :: Treat and Trick
- Fiesta Ranch Salad :: The Grant Life
Are you looking for more recipe ideas?
What is your favorite garden fresh recipe? Have you started thinking of your fall garden?
- Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - March 21, 2023
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole - March 16, 2023
- Mint Cookie Truffles - March 5, 2023
Thanks for all the garden fresh recipe ideas! I will be trying these!
My pleasure Darcy!