This copycat Cookie Crumble Frappuccino takes inspiration from Starbucks cookie crumble frappuccino and adds even more decadence to each serving by including chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, and crushed chocolate sandwich cookies! Let me show how to make this Starbucks copycat cookie crumble frappuccino today!
My kids love when I go on a Starbucks run because they seem to always talk me into getting a drink too. They have two favorite drinks – the caramel ribbon crunch frappuccnio and this mocha cookie crumble frappuccino.
We love this cookie crumble frapp because each sip is creamy and sweet with an irresistible crunchy cookie crumb texture. It is topped with whipped cream, extra chocolate chips, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Enjoy this cookie crumble frappuccino as dessert or for a quick pick me up in the afternoon.
What is Cookie Crumble Frappuccino?
Cookie Crumble Frappuccino is a delicious Starbucks beverage consisting of coffee, milk, ice, and cookie crumbles. It’s sweet and creamy with a crunchy texture, thanks to the crumbles. This frappuccino goes by a few different names including mocha cookie crumble, chocolate cookie crumble, or even just cookie crumble frappuccino.
Today, I bring you my own version of this Starbucks drink, using crushed cookies, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, ice, whipped cream, milk, and chilled espresso! You don’t want to miss out!
Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Ingredients
- Chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, divided
- Espresso, chilled
- Chocolate syrup, divided
- Chocolate, chopped or chips
- Whipped cream, garnish
Cookies – You can use Oreos or you can grab the generic version. Both work the same.
Espresso – The better the espresso, the better the frappuccino will turn out. Check out my coffee guide here.
Chocolate syrup – Have you tried making your own with cocoa powder? It’s really easy and produces a superior chocolate sauce! We love our homemade chocolate syrup recipe.
How to Make a Copycat Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble
Step 1: Remove the cream center of the cookies and set aside.
Step 2: Crush the cookies into crumbs using a blender or food processor. Keep a few as garnish.
Step 3: Add coffee, milk, a tablespoon of chocolate syrup, and chocolate chips to the blender and blend until smooth.
Step 4: Add the ice and blend. Once the ice is completely incorporated, place the mixture in the freezer for 1 hour so that it starts to solidify.
Step 5: In a serving glass, drizzle a tablespoon of the chocolate syrup along the glass walls and let it drip to the bottom.
Step 6: Add the remaining chocolate chips to the glass, followed by the frappe mixture.
Step 7: Garnish with syrup, whipped cream, and cookie crumbs.
Other Copycat Frappuccinos To Try
- Cherry Mocha Frappuccino-Starbucks Copycat
- Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- Starbucks Classic Frappuccino Copycat
FAQS about the cookie crumble frappuccino
Does The Cookie Crumble Frappuccino Have Coffee?
This cookie crumble frappuccino does contain coffee. I’ve added chilled espresso to this frappuccino recipe, but you could omit it or use decaf instant coffee granules instead as a caffeine-free alternative.
What Is The Difference Between The Java Chip And The Cookie Crumble?
These two drinks are very similar, although the Java Chip Frappuccino uses java chips made with coffee while the cookie crumble uses crumble bits.
The java chip frappuccino also has a smoother texture, while you may find yourself chewing on some crumbled cookies when enjoying the cookie crumble – but it’s totally worth it!
How Do I Order A Cookie Crumble Frappuccino At Starbucks?
Order a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino at Starbucks and ask them to add chocolate or caramel drizzle to the inside of the cup with whipped cream and extra cookie crumbles to the top. If you want to order it without coffee for your kiddos, ask for a mocha cookie crumble cream freeze. This version does not contain coffee.
Can I Store Cookie Crumble Frappuccino?
This cookie crumble frappuccino is best served and enjoyed immediately after it’s made. While you technically could store this homemade drink for a short time in the fridge, I don’t recommend it as the texture and consistency of the drink is likely to be altered.
Freezing this cookie crumble frappuccino is also not recommended since the ice crystals can affect the taste and texture of the drink once thawed.
Starbucks Bakery Items To Pair With Your Drink
- Starbucks Apple Fritters
- Starbucks Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Starbucks Chocolate Croissants
- Starbucks copycat Cheese danish
Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
Make a copycat cookie crumble frappuccino at home!
- 4 chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, divided
- 6 oz espresso, chilled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate, chopped or chips
- 2 cups ice
- Whipped cream, garnish
- Remove the cream from the cookies and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, crush the cookies into crumbs. Set aside some for garnish.
- Add the coffee, milk, 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup, and 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips. Blend until smooth.
- Add the ice and blend until the ice is completely chopped and incorporated. Set the mixture in the freezer for 1 hour to chill and solidify slightly.
- In a glass, drizzle 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup along the side wall of the glass, letting it drip to the bottom.
- Add the remaining chocolate chips then pour in the frappe.
- Add some more syrup to the top, then garnish with with whipped cream, and cookie crumbs and drizzle with more syrup.
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos - May 4, 2023
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino - May 1, 2023
- Easy Churro Bars - April 24, 2023
Leave a Reply