I love being able to use one thing for multiple purposes. I think thats why I love pallets so much. They start out as shipping material and then become something new and fabulous. [Seriously, what can’t you do with a pallet?] Oh and because I’m cheap. I like to get the most bang for my buck, even when it comes to cereal.
I never realized the amount of things that you can do with a cereal box. I should have though, its just a printed on piece of cardboard. And even the image on the front because a fun craft in some of these cereal box craft ideas. Im going to have to start saving up our cereal boxes to try all of these easy homemade crafts with the kids. Now I just need to figure out what cereal to eat first so that we can get to crafting!
Source of images above: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
- 3-D Cardboard Star :: Grey Luster Girl
- DIY Cereal Box Drawer Dividers :: I Heart Organizing
- Cereal Box Theatre for Finger Puppets :: Salsa Pie
- Cereal Box Jet Packs :: Small Fry Blog
- Cereal Box Picture Frame :: Made
- Cereal Box Parking Garage :: Frugal Fun for Boys
- Cardboard Playhouse :: A girl and a Glue Gun
- Cereal Box Bookmarks :: Plum Pudding
- Cereal Box Gift Tags :: Offbeat and Inspired
- Cereal Box Monsters :: She Knows
- Cereal Box Notebooks :: Simple Home Stuff
- Cereal Box Weaving :: Pink and Green Mama
- Cereal Box Valentines Holder :: Plaid
- Cereal Box Postcards :: Infarrantly Creative
- Cereal Box Houses :: Creature Comforts
- Cereal Box Sculptures :: Danielles Place
- DIY Mail Organizer :: Craft Envy
- Cereal Box Guitars :: The Frakers Acres
- Cereal Box Puzzle :: Artzy Creations
We love to recycle and create too! Some of our favorite upcycled crafts are:
Have you ever used cereal boxes to craft?
- Chicken Corn Noodle Soup - March 29, 2023
- Key Lime Poke Cake - March 26, 2023
- Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - March 21, 2023
These are such fun ideas!! Who knew you could make all these things with cereal boxes?? Pinning!! Thanks so much!!
Right?! I can’t wait to try them!
I do a lot of paper crafting they make great backing for ones that need to be ‘stiffer’. I also make fairy houses from them. Free yeah!!
Such a great idea!!