I seem to spend more time in the kitchen then my craft room this time of the year. Don’t get me wrong, I love to spend time in my craft room creating pretty things. But with two little ones its hard to get away to work on crafty things. So when I do have a few minutes to whip something up, I need it to be easy and quick. [And adorable. And hold the glue gun burns please.] If you’re looking for some easy homemade Christmas crafts that fit all of the above [cute, quick, hold the glue gun burns] then I’ve got em! The top few are crafts I’ve done in the past and the ones below are from friends who have linked up to the Life of the Party. Happy crafting yall!
- DIY Glitter Glue Ornaments :: So Here’s my Life
- Burlap Candy Cane Door Hanger :: Clumsy Crafter
- Easy Lighted Garland :: Growing up Gabel
- Vintage Book Ornaments :: a night owl
- Simple Foam Stacker Christmas Tree :: Happy Hour Projects
- Christmas Firecrackers :: MommaYoung
- Yarn Wrapped Christmas Trees :: Covered in Mod Podge
- DIY Painted Mugs :: Glued to my Crafts
- Paper Straw Snowflake :: Ode to Inspiration
- Easy Christmas Ornaments :: Summer Scraps
- DIY Santa Wreath :: Love, Pasta & a Toolbelt
- Candy Cane Yarn Christmas Trees :: Architecture of a Mom
- Snowmen Milk Bottles :: Live, Laugh Rowe
- Christmas Mason Jars :: Pluckys Second Thought
- Wooden Spool Christmas Wreath :: The DIY Dreamer
- Felt Mistletoe :: Satsuma Designs
- Snow capped Pinecones :: Clumsy Crafter
- Monogram Snowflake Ornament :: Architecture of a Mom
- Christmas Card Holder :: Peonies and Orange Blossoms
- Holiday Pallet Sign :: i should be mopping the floors
- Cupcake Liner Christmas Trees :: Craftionary
- Festive Candle Holders :: The Messy Roost
- Christmas Fabric Banner :: Glued to my Crafts
- Personalized Scrabble Ornaments :: a night owl
- Easy Peppermint Lip Balm :: Growing up Gabel
- Wine Cork Wreath :: MommaYoung
- Princess Christmas Ornaments :: 52Mantels
- Beaded Christmas Tree Ornament :: Happy Hour Projects
And be sure to check out all the holiday deliciousness with Easy Homemade Christmas Desserts!
Want more easy homemade craft inspiration? Sign up for our emails!
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos - May 4, 2023
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino - May 1, 2023
- Easy Churro Bars - April 24, 2023
Thanks for the feature!
My pleasure Jess! Your jars are too cute!
Rhonda @ The Messy Roost says
Thank you so much for the shout out, Festive Candle Holders. I hope you have a wonderful and joyous Christmas. Rhonda
My pleasure Rhonda! Same to you!
Thanks Kelley for sharing my paper straw snowflakes!! Have a wonderful week and Happy Holidays!!
My pleasure! Its too cute!
Rabia @TheLiebers says
I either need to drink more wine or have my father-in-law start saving some corks for me. One of those choices is fun, one of them is more likely! 😉
Haha! I think the same thing. But you can buy bags of corks (a lot less fun!) from the craft store too.
WOW – I love seeing all these ideas in one place. Thanks for linking up to Eat. Create. Party – can’t wait to see what you link up next. Shared in some Facebook like love. xoxo San
Thanks so much for the shares! I appreciate it!