We are already two days into the month of February and its time to start thinking about Valentine’s day! I’m not a huge fan of the day-o-love, but I do enjoy a good cheesy card and a sweet treat. Its like Valentine’s dishes turn red and pink and come in the shape of hearts. And I’m ok with that because they are oh so delicious. Are you looking for a sweet treat to make this Valentine’s day? Then check out these 15+ easy Valentine’s recipe ideas!
- Best Red Velvet Cookies // Roxana’s
- Candy Cane Hearts // Margaret’s Morsels
- Toasted Coconut Red Velvet Donuts // Julie’s Treats and Eats
- Chili Chocolate Valentine’s Truffles // A Little Clairification
- Red Velvet Brownie Cake // Beyond Frosting
- Heart Shaped Cherry Pies // Sweet Bella Roos
- Strawberry Whip Dessert //30 Handmade Days
- Red Velvet Cupcakes // Yesterfood
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Shortbread // Your homebased mom
- Chocolate Cherry Marshmallow Brownies // Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Red Velvet Bark // Couponing and Cooking
- Individual Cheesecakes // Summer Scraps
- Cherry Vanilla Shake // a night owl blog
- Chocolate Dipped Spoons // Growing up Gabel
- Valentine’s Monster Cookies // Happy Hour Projects
- Valentine’s Heart Cookies // Kirsten Oliphant
Like this post? Be sure to check out:
50+ Valentine’s Craft and Food Ideas
Or follow my Easy Valentine’s Crafts Pinterest board!
And don’t forget to sign up for our emails!
- Key Lime Poke Cake - March 26, 2023
- Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - March 21, 2023
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole - March 16, 2023
Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats says
Thanks for including me! What a fun round up for Valentine’s Day!
Thanks Julie! My pleasure 🙂
Claire @ A Little Claireification says
I am LOVE-ing this awesome round up, Kelley! Thanks for mentioning my Chili Chocolate Valentine’s Truffles! Too sweet, as always. Pinned! xoxo
Thanks Claire! You are the best! 🙂
Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says
great round-up, Kelley! Thanks so much for including me 🙂
My pleasure Jamie! You have the best recipes! 🙂