Valentine’s is this week! The pressure is on to make/find super cute Valentine’s for your kiddos and their classmates. I love class parties but when the kids come home with huge bags stuffed full of chocolate, I raise my mom eyebrows. I’m one of those moms that sends the non-candy treats. Do you like do the same? If you are looking for some easy non-candy Valentine’s ideas then you’re in luck! I’ve found 17 of the absolute cutest Valentine’s that will be perfect for the big day.
- Teddy Graham Valentine // Fun and easy Valentine idea with a free printable. One even has a sweet Bible verse on it. [Score!]
- Heart Shaped Pencil Toppers //This would be a fun craft to do with your older kiddos and then hand out as gifts.
- Heart Shaped Crayons // I love using old crayons to make new ones. This is perfect for a class party! [Cheap too!]
- Photo Prop Valentine // Everyone would have fun with these photo props!
- Valentine’s Hair Clip // Wow the girls in the class with these cute hair clips.
- Love Bug Finger Puppets // Another fun craft to make with your kiddos and then hand out.
- Valentine Play Doh // I love this idea! And the printable is cute too.
- Apple Sauce Valentine // A healthy Valentine? Yes, please!
- Flower Packet Valentine // Give the kiddos a fun treat that they can enjoy throughout the year.
- Valentine Word Search // This will keep your kiddos busy and is a great gift.
- Minion Valentine // Got a minion fan in the house? Check out these fun minion Valentine!
- Valentine Key Chain // Another crafty gift that everyone is sure to love.
- Hand Print Valentines // These would be great to give to parents and grandparents.
- Gold Fish Valentine // Super cute gift idea with a free fishy printable.
- Rainbow Loom Valentine // Rainbow loom is all the craze, so I’m sure these gifts would be a huge hit!
- GoGo Squeez Valentine // Another healthy Valentine idea!
- Paint Chip Valentine // Grab some paint chips and get crafting for this fun Valentine.
Want more Valentine’s inspiration? Check out:
And be sure to sign up for our emails! Wheee!