How do you unwind as a momma?
– I craft. Or garden. Or bake. Now that the kiddos are bigger and have activities away from home, I get more “me-time”.
– I unwind with a cup of coffee (in the morning), catching up on my TV shows, or crafting!
– Sewing, chai latte, hot bath, or time at the Barnes & Noble Cafe while my husband chases after the little one. Blogging helps too!
– My kids are getting to the ages where I don’t have a moment of rest through the day. Life as a Mom used to be so easy when their naps lined up and I had 2hrs of free time a day.
So now, to unwind, I collapse on the couch and rest/recover for 30 min. Then I go make an iced coffee and I talk my husband’s ear off. The resting & then the talking combo does the trick! My husband and I enjoy the rest of our evening together and that is always awesome!
–[Lovely June Sponsor]–
- Chicken Corn Noodle Soup - March 29, 2023
- Key Lime Poke Cake - March 26, 2023
- Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - March 21, 2023
Fun! (you missed polling me this week! *sad face*)
Bunch of Bishops says
Great answers!!! I am stealing a few and going to try them. 🙂
I'd say I try to have some TV time or sneak to my room to read for a bit. Usually they find me pretty quick though. 🙂
I am currently unwinding with a Jillian Michaels yoga video. I like your new design!
Rose :: Fine Craft Guild . com says
wine. for sure. actually, best way for me to unwind is with a walk. second best is with seated meditation, and … uhh… the wine bit actually only comes third in rank as the most used/effective tool. so there.
Do come link it up with us at our linky party at http://www.finecraftguild.com . We would love to share this with readers!
Hmm…I watch skeevy reality shows. 🙂