Hey yall! First, I am dubbing today the first real day of fall for the Grants. We bought our first pumpkin of the season and its cool enough for our windows to be open! [Insert squeal here!] I may bake something delicious today just because my windows are open and it feels wonderful. Second, cooler weather means its almost Halloween! Ok, not almost, but in a few weeks. And if your are like me, you wait to the last minute to make your kids costumes. Seriously, last year I was ironing and sewing the day before. I knew what the kids would be, I just waited til the last minute to make their costumes. [High five for procrastination!] The thing it – I don’t know what Avery is going to be this year! Ryley is easy – princess or ballerina. Or a princess ballerina. But Im not so sure about little man. Thats where yall come in! I am hosting the second annual Halloween costume contest!
So here is the rundown of the Halloween costume contest:
- Link up starts October 12
- Link up your costumes from the 12-26 [two weeks]
- Voting starts the 27th and runs til the 31st
- The costume with the most votes wins a $25 Starbucks gift card
- If you have a picture of your costume but are not a blogger or have not posted it, email it and we can add it to the link up!
- Costumes can be ones from previous years or ones from this coming up Halloween.
- Handmade or semi-handmade costumes only.
- Each person will be allowed to vote 3 times a day.
- Invite family and friends to vote for your costume to increase your changes of winning!
- If you have any questions – let me know. I want everyone to participate who is interested!
Hopefully everyone has a costume idea after the contest. I can’t wait to see what everyone shares!