Looking for a quick breakfast in the morning? If you have a few common everyday ingredients you can create delicious Finnish pancakes! A friend made these at church one morning and I fell in (food) love. I found the recipe at omnomicon and have been making them once a week or more.
4 large eggs
4 tsp melted butter
2 cups of milk
1/2 cup of flour
2 tbsp sugar
pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 450
2. Place melted butter in the bottom of your dish (I use a 9×13)
3. Whip up your eggs then add the remaining ingredients and beat until blended
4. Pour the mixture over the butter.. should look something like this. Neat, huh?
5. Bake for about 20 minutes.. or until your eggs set
6. Serve with maple syrup! Or powdered sugar.. or to be healthy plain. (boo!)
See? I told you that was easy! And once you taste it you will agree on the delicious part too! 🙂
Whats your favorite breakfast recipe?
Latest posts by Kelley (see all)
- Key Lime Poke Cake - March 26, 2023
- Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - March 21, 2023
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole - March 16, 2023
Yummmmmmmmmmmy. Oh, friend– I woke up this morning and, before getting out of bed, read through my emails (love the iphone for that reason alone). Anyway, this post was in my inbox and made me very hungry. My first thought was “I wish, but that would be a major diet killer”. But, now I'm re-reading it and it's really not that terrible, diet wise, huh?? I think I might make it for dinner. Is that terrible?? I'm SO craving a tasty, sweet, carby, treat. Would this hit the spot? Also, what would happen if I added pumpkin? I have some in the freezer and I'm also craving pumpkin. Oh my, can you tell I've been dieting too long?? 🙂
I'm desperately awaiting your reply so I can decide if this is appropriate dinner food.
I'm a mess, I know.
I've never heard of these before, but it looks yummy! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!
Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear
Stephanie Siefert says
I've never seen anything like this before! I can't wait to try this out!
New follower 🙂
Its delicious Stephanie! I make it every week.. sometimes twice! I am your newest friend too! Thanks for stopping by 🙂
Interesting!! First time I've seen a Finnish pancake!! Looks yummy!
Thanks for sharing at Show & Share!
Thanks for hosting! 🙂
Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday. Hope to see you there again tomorrowNatasha xxxwww.serenityyou.blogspot.com