- Preheat oven to 450
- Brown the hamburger til no longer pink
- Mix milk and Bisquick
- Grease a muffin pan
- Press balls of dough in the pan (I sprinkled flour on top so my fingers wouldn’t stick)
- Put a pinch of cheese then hamburger in the bowl
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Top with more cheese.. and enjoy!
I was all set to create these cheeseburger pockets last night only to find I forgot to buy the buttermilk biscuits. I was a little bummed out but didn’t have any other meat defrosted so I knew I had to use the hamburger. So I looked in the cabinet, saw the Bisquick and created these yummy cheeseburger muffins! They were so simple, heres how we made them.
Our dough pressed into the pan
After formed, add cheese and meat
Hot out of the oven!
Ryley beat enjoying her cheeseburger muffin!
Since this was my first time making these I would do two things different. I would make the bowls thinner so I could fit more meat in them and I would make a gravy to go with them. Other then that they were delicious and I can’t wait to make them again!
Happy eating! 🙂
Hey y'all!I'm Kelley. I'm a recipe making, picture taking, coffee drinking momma to 3 crazy kiddos. Join me as I share our family favorite dinners and my copycat coffee drinks too!