We bought Ryon a grill for Father’s day this weekend and man am I excited! Of course he loves it, but guess who just weaseled her way out of most of the cooking for the summer? This girl! Plus, its nice to be able to spend the evenings outside with the kids and cook dinner at the same time. And have less dishes. And not have to cook. [Did I mention that already?] I may use the grill for breakfast! In honor of summer, our new grill and not having to cook as often, I’ve rounded up 25 burgers to grill this summer. Because not cooking and hamburgers are my two of my favorite things!
- Spicy Koren Hamburger :: Pickled Plum
- Pizza Stuffed Burger :: Crazy Adventures in Parenting
- The Ultimate Umani Burger :: White on Rice Couple
- Gorgonzola Stuffed Burger :: Real Mom Kitchen
- Pineapple Jalapeno Burger :: My Recipes
- Secret Sauce Hamburger :: Six Sisters Stuff
- Brew Burgers :: Food.com
- Bacon and Onion Hamburger :: Baked Bree
- Bacon Jam and Gorgonzola Burger :: Simply Delicious
- Caprese Burger :: Menu Musings
- Stuffed Beef and Cheddar Burger :: Canadian Living
- Logan Country Hamburger :: Katie Lee
- Korean BBQ Style Hamburger :: The Culinary Life
- BBQ Bacon Burgers :: Serious Eats
- Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Burgers :: Can you Stay for Dinner?
- Turkey Burgers :: Annie Eats
- Pimento Cheese and Bacon Burger :: My Recipes
- Copy Cat In and Out Burger :: Chef in Training
- Mozzarella Stuffed Burgers :: Simply Delicious
- BBQ Burger :: Dine and Dish
- Pizza Burger :: Fast and EasyRecipes
- Garden Salad Feta Stuffed Burgers :: Diethood
- Mexican Burgers :: Simply Delicious
- Green Chile Cheeseburger :: Hungry Cravings
- Irish Blue Cheese Burger :: Donal Skehan
And one to grow on!
Whats your favorite hamburger to make?